Price: € 1250,-
Duration: 3 days
09-04-2018, 10-04-2018, 11-04-2018 (Amsterdam English language)
15-10-2018, 16-10-2018, 17-10-2018 (Amsterdam English language)
We deliver Open-Enrollment Schedule-Classroom in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, and Denmark. All our training courses, including the official exams can also be provided in-company.
Enroll Contact In Company
Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies, commonly referred to as COBIT, is a best practice framework produced by ISACA for IT governance and management.
The framework explains a set of generic processes for the management of IT, with each process carefully explained together with process inputs and outputs, process objectives, key process activities, elementary maturity model, and performance measures. It also provides a set of recommended best practices for governance and control process of information systems and technology with the aim of aligning business with information technology. Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) is perhaps the most holistic, internationally recognized framework purposely designed for achieving organizational information technology goals and objectives.
– The 5 key principles of COBIT 5 Best Practice
– How the Process Reference Model (PRM) is used to deliver the principles, and the governance and management enablers
– How to assess the current state of enterprise IT in your organisation
– The basic concepts for implementing COBIT 5
– How to determine which COBIT 5 processes are appropriate to implement
– How to pass the COBIT 5 Foundation examination
The course includes examination preparation, practical tasks and examples of certification exam questions.
There are no formal prerequisites but it is recommended that you should have some understanding of IT Governance.
– Digital copy of all course slides
– Service Strategy pocketbook
– Sample questions
All course material and the certification exam is in English.
– IT Managers
– IT Governance Directors and Managers
– Consultants who wish to advise their clients on the implementation of IT Governance
– Risk and Compliance Managers
– CEO, CIO, CSO who develop the strategic delivery of IT services
IT Management Group ITIL teachers are highly qualified and experienced professionals.
The training is given on the basis of open registration at the locations indicated above. If you want to follow the training at your business location, please contact us for a company training or individual tailor-made training at your location.
_____ _____ _____
_____ _____ _____