Price: € 2300,- (Exam included)
Duration: 4 days classroom training plus additional eLearning
The Open Group accredited training
23-10-2017, 24-10-2017, 25-10-2017, 26-10-2017 (Copenhagen – English language)
13-11-2017, 14-11-2017, 15-11-2017, 16-11-2017 (Amsterdam English language)
11-12-2017, 12-12-2017, 13-12-2017, 14-12-2017 (Amsterdam English language)
22-01-2018, 23-01-2018, 24-01-2018, 25-01-2018 (Köln – deutschsprachig)
19-02-2018, 20-02-2018, 21-08-2018, 22-08-2018 (Copenhagen – English language)
28-05-2018, 29-05-2018, 30-05-2018, 31-05-2018 (Köln – deutschsprachig)
25-06-2018, 26-06-2018, 27-06-2018, 28-06-2018 (Copenhagen – English language)
24-09-2018, 25-09-2018, 26-09-2018, 27-09-2018 (Köln – deutschsprachig)
22-10-2018, 23-10-2018, 24-10-2018 25-10-2018 (Copenhagen – English language)
We deliver Open-Enrollment Schedule-Classroom in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, and Denmark. All our training courses, including the official exams can also be provided in-company.
Enroll Contact In Company
TOGAF® is a framework for developing enterprise architecture and is globally used by organisations to improve business efficiency. The framework can help in the utilisation of resources and ensures consistent standards, methods, and communication among enterprise architecture professionals. Become TOGAF® certified with fully-accredited training courses, approved by The Open Group.
The Open Group offers two levels of certified for TOGAF®: Foundation and Certified. The Foundation level focuses on fundamental knowledge and concepts behind TOGAF®, while Certified level shows that the holder knows how analyse and apply what they have learned.
This TOGAF® 9 training is fully accredited by The Open Group.
– Course Introduction
– Management Overview
– The TOGAF® 9.1 Components
– An Introduction to the Architecture Development Method
– The Enterprise Continuum
– The Architecture Repository
– The Architecture Content Framework
– The Architecture Content Metamodel
– The Preliminary Phase
– Architecture Governance
– Business Scenarios
– Stakeholder Management
– Architecture Views and Viewpoints
– Building Blocks and the ADM
– Architecture Implementation Support Techniques
– Phase A: Architecture Vision
– Phase B: Business Architecture
– Phase B: Business Architecture – Catalogs, Diagrams, and Matrices
– Phase C: Information Systems Architecture
– Phase C: Data Architecture
– Phase C: Data Architecture – Catalogs, Matrices and Diagrams
– The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
– Phase C: Applications Architecture
– Phase C: Applications Architecture – Catalogs, Matrices, and Diagrams
– Foundation Architecture
– Phase D: Technology Architecture
– Phase D: Technology Architecture – Catalogs, Matrices, and Diagrams
– Migration Planning Techniques
– Phase E: Opportunities and Solutions
– Phase F: Migration Planning
– Phase G: Implementation Governance
– Phase H: Architecture Change Management
– ADM Requirements Management
– Architecture Partitioning
– Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: Iteration and Levels
– Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: Security
– Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: SOA
– Architecture Maturity Models
– Architecture Skills Framework
The course includes exercises, practical tasks and examples of certification exam questions.
Before the course you will get access to your personnel LMS (Learning Management System) where you can access the training material and which will help you prepare for the course and exam.
All course material and the certification exam is in English.
Duration and costs
The duration of the training course is four days. The costs for the TOGAF Foundation training course are € 2300,-. Two official The Open Group TOGAF Foundation exam is included.
This price excludes VAT and includes all costs for training material, location, luch, coffee, tea etcetera.
This course is recommended for anybody interested in learning more about Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF®.
IT Management Group ITIL teachers are highly qualified and experienced professionals.
Starting date TOGAF Combined
_____ _____ _____
_____ _____ _____