Quote 1-3 participants: € 2500,-
Quote 3-6 participants: € 3500,-
Quote 7-12 participants: € 4500,-
Duration: 2 days classroom training
Our experienced trainers visit your company and provides the training at your company’s location. Please contact IT Management Group for more information and planning if you wish to conduct this training course on-site at your company. If your company is located outside Europe please contact IT Management Group for a quote and any other information.
The price excludes optional VAT and includes all costs for training materials. Costs for the location, lunch, coffee and tea are not included as we expect the company to provide the location, lunch, coffee and tea.
Open Enrollment Schedule – Classroom training courses in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Price: € 1150,-
Duration: 2 days classroom training
The open enrollment training courses take place at our beautiful training location in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The price excludes optional VAT and parking costs and includes all costs for training materials, location, lunch, coffee and tea.
The following dates are available:
24-10-2018, 25-10-2018 (Amsterdam – English language)
We deliver Open-Enrollment Schedule-Classroom in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, and Denmark. All our training courses, including the official exams can also be provided in-company.
Enroll Contact In Company
TOGAF® is a framework for developing enterprise architecture and is globally used by organisations to improve business efficiency. The framework can help in the utilisation of resources and ensures consistent standards, methods, and communication among enterprise architecture professionals. Become TOGAF® certified with fully-accredited training courses, approved by The Open Group.
This 2-day TOGAF® course covers training for the TOGAF 9.1 Certified (Part 2) exam and provides you with everything needed to become TOGAF Certified. The course is fully accredited by The Open Group and an exam voucher is included.
TOGAF 9.1Certified is the highest level of TOGAF certified and proves that the holder not only understands the basics of TOGAF and Enterprise Architecture but is also able to analyse and apply knowledge.
TOGAF Version 9.1 is recommended but this is not required.
You must have passed TOGAF Foundation before taking the TOGAF Certified exam.
– Course Introduction
– The Architecture Repository
– The Architecture Content Framework
– The Architecture Content Metamodel
– The Preliminary Phase
– Business Scenarios
– Stakeholder Management
– Architecture Implementation Support Techniques
– Phase A: Architecture Vision
– Phase B: Business Architecture
– Phase B: Business Architecture – Catalogs, Diagrams, and Matrices
– Phase C: Information Systems Architecture
– Phase C: Data Architecture
– Phase C: Data Architecture – Catalogs, Matrices and Diagrams
– The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
– Phase C: Applications Architecture
– Phase C: Applications Architecture – Catalogs, Matrices, and Diagrams
– Foundation Architecture
– Phase D: Technology Architecture
– Phase D: Technology Architecture – Catalogs, Matrices, and Diagrams
– Migration Planning Techniques
– Phase E: Opportunities and Solutions
– Phase F: Migration Planning
– Phase G: Implementation Governance
– Phase H: Architecture Change Management
– ADM Requirements Management
– Architecture Partitioning
– Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: Iteration and Levels
– Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: Security
– Guidelines for Adapting the ADM: SOA
– Architecture Maturity Models
– Architecture Skills Framework
The course includes exercises, practical tasks and examples of certification exam questions.
Before the course you will get access to your personnel LMS (Learning Management System) where you can access the training material and which will help you prepare for the course and exam.
All course material and the certification exam is in English.
Duration and costs
The duration of the training course is two days. The costs for the TOGAF Foundation training course are € 1150,-. Official The Open Group TOGAF Foundation exam is included.
This price excludes VAT and includes all costs for training material, location, luch, coffee, tea etcetera.
This course is recommended for anybody interested in learning more about Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF®.
IT Management Group ITIL teachers are highly qualified and experienced professionals.
Starting date TOGAF Certified
_____ _____ _____